The Produce Safety Alliance officially launched its training programs in September of 2016. For more information about the latest course and trainer data, please review the reports below. The Produce Safety Alliance does not share individual course participant information.
Reports may include:
- Total number of PSA Train-the-Trainer and Grower Training Courses hosted (monthly and cumulative)
- Total number of PSA Train-the-Trainer and Grower Training Course participants (monthly and cumulative)
- Number of states in which PSA Courses have been hosted
- Total number of PSA Trainers and PSA Lead Trainers
- Total international trainings and PSA Trainers and PSA Lead Trainers
Please note that not all course and participant data may be reflected in the report. As courses conclude, there may be a lag in training hosts returning course data or entering this data into the database shared with the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO). When course data is not available, denotation is provided under the relevant table or graph.
If you have any questions about the PSA's outreach or training activities, please contact Gretchen Wall.